Help National History Academy be the best summer history program for high school students in the country! Please join other Academy donors who share our commitment to make this one-of-a-kind learning experience available to our country’s most talented high school students — regardless of their family’s financial status.
- $100 will pay for a full online high school scholarship for one week.
- $400 will pay for a full online high school scholarship for all 4 sessions.
- $1,000 will underwrite the training week and stipend for a teacher
- $2,500 will underwrite the virtual visits to 2 historic sites
- $5,000 will pay for honorariums for leading historians to spend an evening with the students discussing one of American history’s major turning points.
- $10,000 will pay for 100 online high school scholarships.
Donors of $1,000 and above will be listed on the NHAO website. Donors of $5,000 and above will be able to name their gift in honor of a loved one or other appropriate designation.
Gifts by check are welcome. Please make check payable to:
National History Academy
PO Box 2278
Middleburg, VA 20118
All Donations are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Download the 2020 NHA Case for Support
If you have any questions, or if you are interested in donating stocks or donating In Honor of or In Memory of someone, please Contact Katherine Wilkins, Director of Development, Katherine@historycamp.com, 540-882-4929.