Registration for the Extreme Journey Camp is handled through the Loudoun County Parks and Recreation WebTrac system. To Register:
- Visit http://www.loudoun.gov/webtrac
- You will need to set up an account or use an existing one.
- Click the “Camps” heading on the homepage.
- Type “Extreme” in the “Keyword Search” field.
- Be sure to choose the set of dates that correspond to the session for which you wish to register.
- Should you experience any trouble in using the system, please call the Parks and Rec office at (703) 771-5913 to register by phone.
For additional information regarding Extreme Camp registration, contact Blaine Horton, Camp Director, at Blaine@jthg.org, or call (540) 882-4929.